Welcome to the:
Stratford Skating Club & Northern Star Skating Academy Inc.
On line Registration Page
How to Create an Account:
On your first time registering with us, you will need to create an account.
1. Click on the registration button top right of this page.
2. Click on create new account
3. Enter in your information in the First Time Registering section. You will need to enter your e-mail address and a password. These will become your login information for future logins.
**The members name is the parent/guardian of the child(ren)
4. Once you have created your account you can browse through the programming options.
Please note, there are a number of options.
Fall/Winter programs run October to March.
Fall programs are October to December.
Winter Programs are January to March.
5. Click on the register button for the program you wish to register for.
6. Click on Ad Participant. The participant is the skater that you wish to register for a program. Add in the participant name, and then click add. This will add the participant to the program.
7. Follow the links to payment, or you can add in another participant/program and pay for all at once upon check-out.
8. Payment with this system can be made through Visa/MasterCard online, or you can click on payment by cash or cheque option.
9. A confirmation receipt (if paying by credit card) or bill (if selecting cash or cheque) will be sent directly to your e-mail.
*Please note, 1. An administration fee will be added at the bottom of your bill to help cover the cost of the on-line registration system.
2. The Skate Canada insurance fee will automatically be added in upon registration if you are required to pay it upon registration for the program.
3. Family discount rates for Fall/Winter programs are automatically deducted from the lowest cost program.
4. Out of town rates are added automatically in relation to your set up questions.